Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Modern Hillside Home Is Close To Atwater Crossing Kitchen!

We are making progress on our modern hillside 3/2 home and everything is looking great.

Added bonus: the home is 3 minutes from Atwater Crossing Kitchen!
I ate there this morning and I could not believe how good everything was AND I can't believe I didn't know about it sooner!
Seriously one of the better places to eat in the area.

Says it's Facebook page:
"Centrally situated off the I-5 and conveniently located just east of Los Feliz and Silverlake, Atwater Crossing: Arts and Innovation Complex (ATX) is a new creative community complex. Anchored in LA's up-and-coming Atwater Village, ATX serves as an incubator and catalyst for contemporary creative culture."
Who knew??
I am a total fan.


No comments: