Saturday, March 8, 2008

Laguna Supply Opens



Laguna Supply opened today. Conceived by Dana Dartez and Laura Hart, it is a total breath of fresh air for Laguna Beach. Both women have perfect taste and style and I predict success. The store came out fantastic and they brought in some great lines as well as a bunch of Malin + Goetz. Laguna is getting pretty fancy! They had an amazing first day and I'm sure that will continue. Yours truly did the window display, getting all tricky with a bunch of screwdrivers and a ball of twine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Steve, you always make me smile. Great job on the store front. I can't wait to stop in and check it out.

Jennifer Pearson-Crane said...

Dana as well as yourself - Steve are walking talents! I Drove by the store last Sunday - of course it looks amazing! (Sad to say it was closed ) Next time!
Best wishes and continued success always!
JP Crane
Riviera Magazine